Scout Finch Consulting
At Scout Finch, we ascribe to the following values:
- Be generous: Inspire transformational gratitude.
- Be transparent: Tell the truth, keep it simple, admit mistakes.
- Be authentic: Talk to strangers, be who you are, and listen intently.
We are strategy geeks. — passionate about applying the strategy process, to setting aside the jargon, and getting clear on what success really looks like. We can stop there, or we can delve deeper to explore how you will create that success, and what it will take, and who you will need to engage. We help you put together a road map for community benefit and organizational good health.
Our expertise includes:
- Strategic planning
- Program planning
- Operational planning
- Financial analysis and planning
- Mergers/strategic alliance planning and implementation
- Effective Board governance including boards and fundraising
- Team building and team leadership
- Fund development
Because we believe that lasting success is rooted in people, we use a coaching model. We tailor our approach to your particular sector, character, and desired outcomes.
We have been serving stellar nonprofit organizations, boards, and their intrepid executive leaders since 2003.
Bring us your questions. We listen. We ask questions. We agree on an approach that guides you to where you want to go.
Email for an initial consult here.